We are now accepting patients for Botox treatment at our Buford Dental Office!
Our Buford Dentist is highly trained in the entire anatomy of the head and neck as well as the oral cavity. She can administer your treatments with exceptional accuracy and precision. She is a member of The American Academy of Facial Esthetics — dedicated to providing the most advanced non-surgical minimally invasive techniques for beautiful and total facial esthetics.
Botox is an FDA approved purified protein which is injected into targeted muscles. it temporarily blocks nerve signals that cause muscle movements. As a result, relaxes the muscle which reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
Within 3-5 days of the Botox injection, the treated facial muscles become temporarily relaxed, causing the overlying skin to lay flat and unwrinkled. The untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion allowing facial expressions to be unaffected.
Botox injections only take a few minutes and will remain effective for approximately 3 months. With regular treatments, Botox can help train your facial muscles to reduce wrinkles and facial pain for longer periods of time.
Because Botox is a temporary treatment, for your convenience, it can be scheduled to coincide with your routine dental hygiene appointment.
- Treatment only take a few minutes depending on the number of injections needed.
- The effects of treatment last for approximately 3 months.
- Patients will begin to see results from their treatment from 3-5 days following the procedure.
- The use of Botox is very safe, however, as with any medical procedure there are possible risks and side effects to be aware of when using Botox.
- Botox is used to reduce or eliminate facial wrinkles and facial pain caused by muscles in the head and neck.
- Botox is FDA approved for treatment of chronic migraine
Ask our Buford Dentist if BOTOX is right for you.
Now you can radiate beauty and find pain relief by receiving Botox treatments from our Buford dentist, who has been specially trained in total facial esthetics and facial pain treatment. Combining Botox treatment with teeth whitening, short term orthodontics, or porcelain veneers, you will have a considerably more youthful appearance quickly.