We are excited to offer the following Savings Plan to patients who do not have dental insurance, regardless of your age, employment, or dental needs. We designed this savings plan to provide you with access to the best dental care possible, while saving hundreds – or even thousands – off your annual dental expenses.
Annual Cost: Individual Plan: $229
Annual Cost for each additional family member: $199
- Initial comprehensive exam, x-rays and routine cleaning
- Six Month check up with exam and routine cleaning
- All dental treatment completed within 12 months of enrollment will be discounted by 20% if paid in full at time of service. This includes elective cosmetic procedures like teeth whitening and veneers.
- Free Consultations
- No Deductibles
- No Pre-Existing Condition Limitations
- No Yearly Maximums
- No Waiting Periods
- No Pre-Authorization Requirements
HOW TO SIGN UP:
It’s so easy to start saving today. Please ask one of our friendly patient coordinator for an application, or simply visit our website at RadiantDDS.com
There’s no membership card to carry, nothing to keep track of! Your plan’s effective date will be on file with our office.
Please take note of the following:
- All payments are due AT TIME OF SERVICE to receive the discount. Any services received that are not paid for at the time of service will be billed at the usual, higher fee.
- If you choose to extend your payment for treatment by paying through Care Credit or Citi Health Card, the restorative treatment discount is reduced to 10% due to merchant fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- This is an in-office discount plan and is only honored at Radiant Dental Office located in Buford, GA. This is not a dental insurance plan.
- Plan fees are valid only when paid at time of enrollment.
- Plans are NON-REFUNDABLE
- No refunds or premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize dental plan
This plan cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan
- For injuries covered under workman’s compensation
- For referrals to specialists
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For costs of dental care which are covered under automobile medical