JUVEDERM is the # 1 selling filler in the US
JUVEDERM is a nonsurgical filler our Buford Dentist uses to instantly smooth away the deeper lines along the sides of your nose and mouth. Finally you can get natural-looking results for up to 1 year with optimal treatment. Individual results may vary.
The FACTS About Juvederm
- Instantly smooths away the deeper lines along the sides of your nose and mouth
- Provides natural-looking results
- Lasts up to 1 year with optimal treatment
- Is a nonsurgical treatment
- Contains a modified hyaluronic acid, derived from a naturally occurring sugar found in the human body
- Is gently injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur. It temporarily adds volume to the skin, especially around the nose and mouth
- Contains a common anesthetic called lidocaine to reduce discomfort
FAQs & IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Do not use the product if you have severe allergies with a history of severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the proteins (grampositive bacterial proteins) used to make the hyaluronic acid (HA) in JUVEDERM.
- The safety of JUVEDERM injectable gel for use during pregnancy, in women who are breastfeeding, or in patients with very thin skin in the cheek area has not been studied
- The safety for use in patients under 18 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness for treatment in areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established
- The safety for use in patients with a history of excessive scarring or pigmentation disorders has not been studied and may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are on therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Because it may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners; as with any injection, this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- If laser treatment, chemical peel, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment, or if the product is administered before the skin has healed completely, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- As with all skin injection procedures there is a risk of infection
The most commonly reported side effects for JUVEDERM injectable gel were temporary injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps / bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration. They were predominantly mild or moderate in nature and lasted 7 days or less.
Ask our Buford Dentist if JUVEDERM is right for you.
Now you can radiate beauty by receiving JUVEDERM treatments from our Buford dentist. She has been specially trained in total facial esthetics treatment. Combining JUVEDERM treatment with teeth whitening, short term orthodontics, or porcelain veneers, you will have a considerably more youthful appearance quickly.