Safety Protocols During Covid-19
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
While Many Things Have Changed, One Thing Has Remained The Same: Our Commitment To Your Safety! We have expanded our safety and infection control protocols based on CDC, ADA, GDA, and OSHA guidelines.
Worried about seeing your dentist?
safest places you can be
Ever since the AIDS scare in the 1980’s, dental offices have led the way on infection control. These protocols and procedures have been in place for many years. We have expanded these infection control procedures due to the recent COVID 19 outbreak.
We want you to know that at Radiant Dental, your safety and health is our very first concern. Here are some of the protocols we have in place.
- We are compliant with ADA and OSHA regulations. We are following all the new protocols for your safety
- Everything in the office is disinfected with hospital grade alcohol wipes. We flood all our cabinetry, patient chairs and headrests and every touchable surface in our office
- Many instruments are single use. Those that aren’t single use are sterilized in what’s called an autoclave. Intense heat and pressure ensure that all instruments are fully sterilized
- Doctor and staff all wear OSHA approved PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). This includes face/eye shielding, disposable gowns, face masks, single use gloves, patient eye protection
- Patient reception areas are disinfected between each patient visit. For your safety there will be little or no waiting
- Aerosols are kept to a minimum with the use of Isolite/IsoDry/IsoVac/rubber dam/Kona adapter. These technologies suction the mouth and any aerosols as the doctor treats you
- Single patient in reception. You will be the only patient in the building
- There are no toys, magazines or other objects that would be hard to disinfect. For your complete safety
- Hand sanitizers throughout the office. Feel welcome to bring your own as well
- Temperatures checked upon arrival. For your safety. And ours.
- HVE (High Volume Evacuators) in use to control aerosols. These ensure particles in the air are eliminated
- Only the doctor (or Hygienist) and Assistant will be present for your treatment. Social distancing will be in place as much as possible
- Our office uses ozone decontaminate procedures. Ozone kills viruses
- Our office uses air purifiers. Top of the line purifiers continuously filter the air
When you call for an appointment, we will inform you of the procedure for your arrival, what you need to do, and what you can expect.
When you arrive please remain in your car and call or text us. We will then take your temperature and if all is OK will bring you back to the treatment room.
You can rest assured your visit will be as safe and worry free as possible.
Please call 770-271-4411 for an appointment today.
Dr. Patel graduated from the University of California School of Dentistry (UCSF) and went on to complete advanced studies and continuing education courses in reconstructive, cosmetic, and implant training at the Advanced Dental Implant Research and Education Center (AIC). As an enthusiastic dentist with comprehensive dental expertise, Dr. Patel is proud to combine modern techniques and high-tech equipment to provide personalized and comfortable care to her patients.