We are now accepting patients for Skin Rejuvenation treatment at our Buford Dental Office!
Our Buford Dentist is highly trained in the entire anatomy of the head and neck as well as the oral cavity. She can administer your treatments with exceptional accuracy and precision. She is a member of The American Academy of Facial Esthetics — dedicated to providing the most advanced non-surgical minimally invasive techniques for beautiful and total facial esthetics.
About Skin Rejuvenation
We use FDA approved purified protein fillers which is injected into targeted muscles. it temporarily blocks nerve signals that cause muscle movements. As a result, relaxes the muscle which reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles.
Within 3-5 days of the treatment, the treated facial muscles become temporarily relaxed, causing the overlying skin to lay flat and unwrinkled. The untreated facial muscles contract in a normal fashion allowing facial expressions to be unaffected.
Skin Rejuvenation treatment only take a few minutes and will remain effective for approximately 3 months. With regular treatments, it can help train your facial muscles to reduce wrinkles and facial pain for longer periods of time.
Because Skin Rejuvenation is a temporary treatment, for your convenience, it can be scheduled to coincide with your routine dental hygiene appointment.
- Treatment only take a few minutes depending on the number of injections needed.
- The effects of treatment last for approximately 3 months.
- Patients will begin to see results from their treatment from 3-5 days following the procedure.
- The use of skin rejuvenation treatment is very safe, however, as with any medical procedure there are possible risks and side effects to be aware of when using this treatment.
- Skin Rejuvenation treatment is used to reduce or eliminate facial wrinkles and facial pain caused by muscles in the head and neck.
- It is FDA approved for treatment of chronic migraine
Ask our Buford Dentist if Skin Rejuvenation Treatment is right for you.
Now you can radiate beauty and find pain relief by receiving Skin Rejuvenation treatments from our Buford dentist, who has been specially trained in total facial esthetics and facial pain treatment. Combining skin rejuvenation treatment with teeth whitening, short term orthodontics, or porcelain veneers, you will have a considerably more youthful appearance quickly.