Do you feel self-conscious about your smile?
You Now Have Choices That Can Help You Smile with Confidence
With cosmetic dentistry’s many advances, you no longer have to settle for stained, chipped, broken, or misshapen teeth. Even the most subtle change in your smile can make a dramatic difference in the way you look and feel about yourself. Talk to our award winning dentist about the options most suitable for you. It is also important to note that cosmetic procedures not only make you look better, but misaligned, crooked, and chipped teeth can have a great impact on your oral health, your speech, how you eat, bite, and more.
We offer following treatment to enhance your smile:
- Teeth whitening ( bleaching) brightens teeth that are discolored or stained. Bleaching may be done completely in the dental office or the dentist may dispense a system for you to use at home. We offer Philips Zoom whitening which has been featured on The Today Show, Extreme Makeover, Entertainment Tonight and more. Philips Zoom is the #1 patient-requested professional whitening treatment.
- Veneers are thin custom-made shells designed to cover the front side of teeth. Made of tooth-colored materials, veneers are used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
- Invisalign (Invisible Braces) straightens teeth to give you the confidence of a great smile. Using a series of clear, virtually invisible aligners, Invisalign gently and gradually moves your teeth based on the treatment plan prescribed by your dentist. And, there are no wires or brackets so you’ll have confidence in your smile during and after treatment. In fact, most people won’t even know you’re wearing Invisalign. And, Invisalign aligners are removable so you can eat whatever you want and easily brush and floss as you normally would.
- Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained, or have spaces between them. With bonding, tooth-colored materials are applied, or bonded, to the tooth surface.
- Enamel shaping involves modifying teeth to improve their appearance by removing or contouring enamel. The process, which often is combined with bonding, usually is quick and comfortable and the results can be seen immediately.
- Dental Implants Provide an incredibly strong and stable base for false teeth. They are custom made and provide the most natural look and feel.
- Dermal Fillers
What Causes Tooth Stains?
Stains beneath the tooth enamel are known as intrinsic stains. This type of staining is commonly caused by: Aging, Defects within the tooth, Use of certain antibiotics during tooth development, Smoking. Also, your diet can affect the brightness of your smile. The following foods and beverages often contribute to tooth stains on or beneath tooth enamel: Tobacco products, Coffee, Tea, Red wine, Colored juices, Curry, Soy, Cola Drinks, Minerals in well water.