Smile On. And On
We know that you take your oral health seriously, and so do we. We want to reward you for that commitment by giving back with a gift that will keep you smiling — FREE Philips Zoom whitening refills for life.
Not only will keeping current on your scheduled cleaning appointments help improve your long-term oral health, but your commitment to a healthy routine can result in big savings down the road from expensive dental procedures. The Endless Whitening Program gives you results you can see, and that extra incentive to keep coming back on time. And when that happens, we both win.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to apply for membership in the program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, dental exam
- Comply with the minimum required dental care and treatment
planned by Dr. Nimisha Patel
- Purchase an initial teeth whitening treatment including whitening
trays (a chairside and/or take-home whitening procedure)
Lifetime Maintenance Conditions
Once you have been accepted as a Member, you must:
- Maintain the minimum ongoing care and treatment prescribed by Dr. Nimisha Patel
- Maintain continued hygiene care (two to six month hygiene appointments, as prescribed by Dr. Nimisha Patel
- Comply with any requirements or directions from or this dental office including but not limited to, any policies regarding payments, outstanding accounts or broken appointments.
At any time, we reserve the right to:
- Make changes to the Terms and Conditions;
- Terminate, modify or suspend the program;
- Refuse to supply any whitening syringes or any other product to a Member where we consider such action necessary to prevent misuse, abuse or adverse affect on a Member’s health
- Refuse or terminate membership with any person at our absolute discretion.
We will attempt to notify Members of any changes at their next appointment but will not be liable for any failure to do so.
Once you have met the Eligibility requirements and subject to the Lifetime Maintenance Conditions, you will receive one touch up whitening syringe at each hygiene re-care appointment, up to four
times annually. Lost or destroyed whitening trays will be replaced at cost to the Member.